Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Andis Professional T-04 710 Private Personal Trimmer Review


!±8± Andis Professional T-04 710 Private Personal Trimmer Review

I bought Andis Personal Trimmer T-structure for my friend because he has not complained about the razor-effective trim his beard. He had a beard every day because there is always the growth of hair every time she sees his face in the mirror every morning. My brother has recommended, because with them for 7 years and told me that my friend definitely like.

It turned out that my brother was not joking. MyFriend liked it! He did not shave every day. No beard came for 2 weeks. He looked nice and clean. He also used around the ears and neck. He was so happy with him, gave one to my brother again.

The price can be a bit 'on the expensive side, but my brother had the same coverage as clippers Andis Professional Brand for 7 years. If you calculate, there is a good value for money in the long run. I did not shavebefore, but my friend told me that he had the best shave he ever had with this product. It 'also very quiet and easy to use.

The only complaint is that my friend told me about the product that you do not have batteries in them. His bathroom is not available socket near the sink so he used an extension cord or use it anywhere. It 'a little' awkward because he needed to bring the mirror near the telephone.

In addition to this, myMy friend is very happy with the gift. It 'a little' expensive, but it is a good gift. It is also used to cut his hair line, and they are for my legs and my bikini line.


Andis Professional T-04 710 Private Personal Trimmer Review

Buy Coby Touchscreen Mp3




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links